Seafood Caesar Pasta Salad
- 10 oz (300 g) uncooked penne pasta
- 8 oz (250 g) imitation crabmeat, cut into 1-in. (2.5-cm) pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red or green bell pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped red onion
- 1 oz (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (1/4 cup/50 mL packed)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) snipped fresh parsley
- 1 cup (250 mL) reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 6 cups (1.5 L) thinly sliced romaine lettuce
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water until cool. Combine pasta, crabmeat, bell pepper, eggs, onion, cheese and parsley in large mixing bowl. Pour salad dressing over pasta mixture; mix well. Cover; refrigerate 2-3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
To serve, place lettuce in bottom of Large Bamboo Square Bowl; top with pasta mixture.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 310, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Carbohydrate 51 g, Protein 15 g, Sodium 720 mg, Fiber 3 g