Roasted Pepper Focaccia
- 1 pkg (13.8 ounces or 283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz/125 g), divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated fresh Parmesan cheese (1 oz/30 g)
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Unroll pizza crust lengthwise over bottom of Medium Bar Pan. Using fingertips, press indentations 1/2 inch (1 cm) apart into surface of dough. In small bowl, combine salad dressing and garlic; brush over dough. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese. Top with peppers and olives. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasoning.
Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 220, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 710 mg, Fiber less than 1 g