- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons seeded, finely chopped tomato
- 1 small pressed garlic clove (optional)
- 1 teaspoon each fresh snipped parsley, basil leaves and thyme leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 ears of corn
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except corn. Prepare charcoal grill. Clean corn and insert Corn Cob Nobs® into ends of each ear.
Rub corn generously with herbed butter. Wrap each ear of corn in HEAVY-DUTY aluminum foil, making sure Corn Cob Nobs® are covered completely.
Place wrapped corn on grill over medium ash-covered coals. Grill 10-15 minutes, turning frequently with BBQ Tongs. Remove foil and serve immediately.
- 3 servings