Broccoli Pasta Salad
- 2 cups (8 ounces) uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white or cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed kernels
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold running water.
Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl; mix well. Add pasta, broccoli, onion, raisins, bacon and sunflower seeds; mix gently. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- 12 servings of 1/2 cup
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 290, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 220 mg, Fiber 2 g