Autumn Fruit Salad
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 container (8 ounces) vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
Core and wedge apples using Apple Wedger; cut apples into small pieces.
Combine apples, grapes, and mandarin oranges in medium bowl. Add marshmallows, yogurt and lime zest; mix gently. Sprinkle nuts over top. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 80, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber less than 1 g