Stovetop Mini Pan Pizza
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Oil or olive oil
- 1 can (6 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 500°F. Brush Stainless (8-in.) Sauté Pan with oil. Arrange biscuits in a single layer and crimp edges to form one piece; press into a 6-inch circle. Place dough into pan; spread evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses.
Place pan onto stovetop and cook crust over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Transfer pan to oven and bake 4-5 minutes or until crust is cooked through. Turn broiler on HIGH. Using Oven Mitts, move pizza to top rack. Watching carefully, broil 1-3 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Serve immediately.
- 10 servings of sample servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 80, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g