Angel Hair Primavera
This creamy seafood dish is easy to make thanks to the convenience of a packaged pasta mix.
- 1 small carrot
- 1/2 cup green beans, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (4.8 ounces) angel hair pasta with creamy herb sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 ounces small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
Cut carrot into julienne pieces and cut green beans and red pepper with Utility Knife. In (3-qt.) Saucepan, prepare angel hair pasta according to less fat package directions, adding an additional 1/4 cup water, shrimp, carrot, green beans, red bell pepper and garlic when adding the pasta and seasonings to boiling liquid. Simmer 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Grate Parmesan cheese over pasta before serving using Rotary Grater.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Approximately 298 calories and 6 grams of fat per serving