Angel Hair Pasta With Grilled Vegetables
A convenience Parmesan pasta dinner gets topped with sautéed chicken and planned-overed grilled vegetables.
- 2 cups reserved cooked vegetables from California Grilled Vegetable Sandwich
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3 breast halves)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) angel hair pasta with Parmesan cheese sauce (plus ingredients to make pasta)
- 1 ounce fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
Cut chicken crosswise into thin strips using Utility Knife. Heat oil in (12-in.) Skillet over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add chicken, salt, black pepper and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in vegetables; heat through.
Meanwhile, prepare pasta with cheese sauce according to package directions in (3-qt.) Saucepan.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 580, Fat 30 g, Sodium 950 mg, Dietary Fiber 5 g
Omit chicken for a meatless main dish.
Grating fresh Parmesan cheese over pasta, pizza and salads is an easy way to add wonderful flavor to your cooking. Our Rotary Grater is convenient to use in the kitchen or right at the table. It can be used to grate all hard and semi-firm cheeses, carrots, nuts and even chocolate.