- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound chicken or beef, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups fresh cut-up vegetables
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Asian Seasoning Mix
Heat large skillet until hot; add half of oil. Add meat; stir-fry 3-4 minutes. Remove meat from skillet; keep warm.
Add remaining oil and vegetables to skillet; stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Add combined broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cook 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and clear.
Return meat to skillet; stir until heated.
- 4 servings