Tater-Topped Fish Bake
On a busy day, this quick-to-fix dish will let you catch your breath while dinner is baking.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower vegetable blend
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets (about 4 fillets)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups frozen shredded potato nuggets
- Snipped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place vegetables in Large Micro-Cooker®. Microwave according to package directions. Drain well and lightly pat dry with paper towels.
Place vegetables in bottom of Square Baker. Top with fish fillets. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine soup, 1 cup of the cheese, milk and black pepper; mix well using Stainless Whisk. Spoon over fish, spreading with Classic Scraper.
Top with potato nuggets. Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 540, Fat 24 g, Sodium 1430 mg, Dietary Fiber 5 g
Kids are more apt to try a new recipe if something about it looks familiar. That’s why we topped this dish with the crispy potato nuggets.
Use the Professional Shears to quickly snip fresh parsley and other herbs. Wash parsley and thoroughly dry, then cut off and discard stems. Place leaves in a small bowl and cut rapidly with tips of Professional Shears.