Southwest Salsa Pizza
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro or parsley, divided
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough and divide into 8 triangles. On Large Round Stone with Handles, arrange triangles in a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Roll out dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
Place cream cheese, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and 2 tablespoons of the cilantro in Small Batter Bowl; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.
Seed and dice tomatoes using Chef's Knife. Chop bell pepper and red onion using Food Chopper. Combine tomatoes, bell pepper and onion in Classic Batter Bowl. Stir in remaining cilantro; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Spoon salsa over cream cheese mixture. Peel and slice avocado; arrange over top of pizza.
- 10 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 200, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 320 mg, Fiber 1 g