Shrimp Pasta Pie
A creamy Parmesan cheese sauce perfectly complements pasta, shrimp and broccoli in this special brunch dish. Round out your meal with fresh fruit and rolls.
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 8 ounces uncooked, medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 container (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce, divided
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray Deep Dish Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Cook spaghetti according to package directions in 6-qt. Dutch oven; drain in Stainless Mesh Colander. Transfer to Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl. Add 3 teaspoons of the butter, cut into small pieces; stir until melted using Nylon Slotted Server. Add eggs and black pepper. Grate Parmesan cheese over pasta using Rotary Grater; mix well. Spoon into Baker. Spread mixture evenly, forming a 1-inch rim around edge of Baker to make a shell. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium-high heat. Press garlic into skillet using Garlic Press. Add vegetables and shrimp; stir-fry 4 minutes or until shrimp is opaque. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce. Spoon shrimp mixture into pasta shell. Shred mozzarella cheese over shrimp mixture using Rotary Grater. Bake 10 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve using Slice ‘N Serve®. Microwave remaining sauce in Small Micro-Cooker® on MEDIUM 2-3 minutes or until hot, stirring every minute. Serve over pasta.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 320, Fat 24 g, Sodium 610 mg, Dietary Fiber less than 1 g
Frozen uncooked shrimp, thawed according to package directions, can be substituted for fresh shrimp.