Lattice-Topped Chicken Bake
Using on-hand ingredients, this homemade pot pie has never been so easy! It's done in just 20-25 minutes.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable combination (such as broccoli, carrots and cauliflower)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (14 3/4 ounces) chicken gravy
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 375°F. In (4-qt.) Casserole, cook frozen vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in all remaining ingredients except crescent rolls. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through; spoon into Square Baker. On Cutting Board, unroll crescent dough; separate into 2 rectangles. Press perforations and seams together to seal. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into four 1-inch-wide strips; place over chicken mixture in lattice pattern, folding under ends of strips at edges of Baker. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Approximately 390 calories and 21 grams of fat per serving
Have leftover turkey after the holidays? Use it in this easy-to-fix casserole instead of the cooked chicken. Turkey gravy may be substituted for the chicken gravy.