Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (50 mL) each salt and black pepper
- 6 hard cooked eggs, peeled
- 8 small Boston lettuce leaves
Place celery, onion and dill in medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix using Mix ‘N Chunk.
Add eggs to bowl. Press down through eggs, breaking into chunks. Repeat until mixture is of desired consistency. Mix well.
Scoop ¼ cup (50 mL) egg salad onto each lettuce leaf; roll up to serve.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 110, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 140 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 5 g