Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
A popular salad gets wrapped in flour tortillas to create unique sandwiches.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 12 ounces)
- Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata or ripe olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 ounce fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fat-free Caesar salad dressing
- 6 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons
Lightly spray chicken with oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Press garlic with Garlic Press; firmly press garlic into chicken using Skinny Scraper. Heat (8-in.) Sauté Pan lightly sprayed with oil using Kitchen Spritzer over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Cook chicken 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once with Chef's Tongs. Remove chicken from pan; cool. Slice into 1/4-inch-thick strips using Utility Knife. Place chicken in Classic Batter Bowl.
Chop onion and olives using Food Chopper. Chop bell pepper with Utility Knife. Grate Parmesan cheese using Rotary Grater. Slice lettuce. Add onion, olives, bell pepper, cheese, lettuce, croutons and dressing to chicken in Batter Bowl; toss mixture to coat evenly with dressing.
For each wrap, place about 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture on tortilla. Roll up tortilla tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. To serve, cut each roll in half diagonally with Bread Knife.
- 6 servings of 1 sandwich
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 270, Fat 5 g, Sodium 460mg, Dietary Fiber 5 g