White Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberries
Make an eye-catching treat out of fresh berries filled with a creamy rich center.
- 16-20 medium (about 1¼ in./3 cm each) fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) white chocolate morsels
- 4 oz (125 g) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Double-Strength Vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker square
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels (see Cook’s Tip)
Place white chocolate morsels in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 45-60 seconds or until almost melted; stir until smooth.
Coarsely chop graham cracker using Food Chopper.
Place semi-sweet chocolate morsels into (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 45-60 seconds or until almost melted; stir until smooth. Spoon chocolate into small resealable plastic bag; trim the corner.
Pipe filling evenly into each strawberry. Sprinkle with chopped graham cracker; drizzle with melted chocolate.
16 servings of 1 strawberry
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 70, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 30 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g
Any crispy cookie can be substituted for the graham cracker, if desired.
In Step 5, white chocolate morsels can be substituted for the semi-sweet chocolate morsels, if desired.