- 4 oz uncooked ditalini pasta (1 cup)
- 1 pkg (10 oz) torn romaine lettuce (8 cups)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 firm, ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
Meanwhile, chop lettuce into bite-size pieces using Chef’s Knife. Dice chicken, tomato and avocado and slice green onions using Chef’s Knife
In large serving bowl, combine pasta, lettuce, chicken, tomato, avocado, green onions, bacon and blue cheese. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- 8 servings of 1 1/2 cups
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving:
1 starch, 3 1/2 meat (1 carb)
Ditalini is a small, tube-shaped pasta. If desired, 1 cup (4 oz) tiny shell pasta can be substitued for the ditalini.