Chocolate Strawberry Delight
- 24 chocolate-flavored graham cracker squares (2 1/2 inches each), approximately 2 cups chopped
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- Semi-sweet chocolate, grated (optional)
Finely chop graham crackers with Food Chopper. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in Small Batter Bowl. Press into bottom and partially up sides of Springform Pan fitted with flat bottom.
Combine whipped topping, pudding mix and sour cream in Classic Batter Bowl with Stainless Whisk. Pour half of filling over crust. Hull strawberries; slice with Egg Slicer Plus®. Layer strawberries on top of filling; pour remaining filling over strawberries.
Melt chocolate and butter together 1 minute 30 seconds on HIGH in Small Micro-Cooker®; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top using V-Shaped Cutter. Grate additional chocolate over the top with Rotary Grater. Filling will set immediately, but can be refrigerated to chill.
- 12 servings