- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced almonds
- 12 cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp (5 mL) almond extract
- 24 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
Break cookies into pieces; finely process. Add powdered sugar to processor; process until thoroughly combined. Add butter and extract; process until evenly mixed.
Top each tartlet shell with 1 chocolate candy kiss. Let tartlets stand 2-4 minutes to let chocolate soften. Gently press chocolate into shells and sprinkle with reserved 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped almonds.
- 24 servings of 1 tartlet
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 70, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 30 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g