Paradise Dessert Pizza
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 container (8 ounces) vanilla, strawberry or banana low-fat yogurt
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 2 tablespoons natural whole almonds, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Form dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Stone with Handles. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone; cool completely.
Combine yogurt, pineapple and coconut, if desired; spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Slice kiwi and cut grapes in half using Paring Knife. Arrange mandarin oranges, kiwi slices and grapes in an overlapping circlular pattern over yogurt mixture. Chop almonds with Food Chopper; sprinkle over fruit.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 160, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber less than 1 g