Frosty Cappuccino Pie
Made lighter with a reduced-fat cookie crust, skim milk and fat-free topping.
- 9 reduced-fat chocolate cream-filled cookie sandwich cookies
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 pkg (3.9 oz) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 tbsp Kahlúa liqueur
- 3 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1 container (12 oz) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 tbsp chocolate-flavored syrup
For crust, finely crush cookies in sealed plastic bag using Baker's Roller®. Lightly spray (9-in.) Pie Plate with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Sprinkle cookie crumbs evenly on bottom of Pie Plate, pressing gently up the sides. For filling, whisk together milk, pudding, Kahlúa and coffee granules in Classic Batter Bowl with Stainless Whisk. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping using Classic Scraper. Pour mixture into cookie crust. Garnish pie with remaining whipped topping using Easy Accent® Decorator. Freeze for 6-8 hours. Just before serving, drizzle pie with chocolate syrup. Cut with Slice 'N Serve®.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Approximately 215 calories and 1 gram of fat per serving
Substitute 2 tablespoons milk for Kahlúa , if desired. Increase instant coffee granules to 4 teaspoons.