Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip
Chill the Simple Additions® Dots Round Bowl ahead of time to quickly bring this delicious dip to a cool serving temperature.
- 3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate ice cream topping
- 7 cups assorted fresh fruit dippers such as apple wedges, pear wedges or whole strawberries
Coarsely chop chocolate with Santoku Knife; place into Small Micro-Cooker®. Add half of the whipped topping and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval.
Spread half of the dip into chilled Simple Additions® Pasta Bowl; drizzle with 1/4 cup of the ice cream topping. Spread to form an even layer with Small Spreader. Top with remaining dip; spread to form a smooth surface. Place remaining 2 tablespoons ice cream topping into (1-cup) Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Drizzle in a spiral pattern over dip. Drag wooden pick through ice cream topping, forming a swirled pattern.
Prepare fruit for dipping. Place bowl onto center of Simple Additions® Large Round Platter; arrange fruit around dip.
- 16 servings of 1/2 cup fruit
- 16 servings of 2 tablespoons dip
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 190, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 65 mg, Fiber 2 g