Chocolate Zebra Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 4 ounces white chocolate for baking, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt; mix well. In Classic Batter Bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Add flour mixture and chocolate morsels; mix well.
Using Large Scoop, drop 6 scoops of dough, 3 inches apart, onto Rectangle Stone. (Cookies will spread while baking.)
Bake 14-16 minutes or until cookies are almost set and cracked on top. (Centers will still be moist. Do not overbake.) Cool 5 minutes on Stone; transfer to Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Chop white chocolate using Food Chopper. Place chocolate in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle cookies with melted chocolate; allow chocolate to set completely.
- approximately 1 dozen large cookies