Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
- 1/2 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafer cookies, approximately 1 cup crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
Preheat oven to 325°F. Place cookies in a large resealable plastic food storage bag. Crush into fine crumbs using Baker's Roller®. Place butter in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted. Add nuts, sugar and cookie crumbs; mix well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of Springform Pan fitted with flat base. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place on Stackable Cooling Rack.
Place chocolate morsels in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted; stir until smooth and set aside. Mix cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl with Stainless Whisk until soft and creamy. Whisk in sugar until well combined. Whisk in eggs, milk and almond extract. Whisk in melted chocolate. Pour batter over slightly cooled crust.
Bake at 325°F 35-40 minutes until center is just set. Remove from oven. Cool 20 minutes on Cooling Rack. Carefully run sharp knife around edges of cheesecake. Open pan and remove sides. Cool cake completely on Stackable Cooling Rack. Fill Easy Accent® Decorator with whipped topping and garnish cake as desired.
- 10-12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 636, Total Fat 45 g