Festive Hot Cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry powdered milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Miniature marshmallows
Combine all ingredients except marshmallows in Classic Batter Bowl. For each serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mix in a cellophane bag; top with marshmallows. Seal bag and tie with a bow.
To prepare hot cocoa, place cocoa mix into mug. Add 1 1/4 cups hot milk. Stir until well blended.
- 12 servings of 1 1/3 cups prepared cocoa each