Italian Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) plus 1 tsp (5 mL) (b>Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5-6 oz/150–175 g each)
- 2 containers (10 oz each) grape tomatoes (4 cups/1 L)
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Italian-seasoned croutons
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
Preheat oven to 375˚F (190°C). Using Juicer, juice lemon to measure about 3 tbsp (45 mL) juice; add to Rectangular Baker. Using Garlic Slicer, slice garlic into baker. Add oil, seasoning mix and salt; stir until combined.
Place chicken in baker. Arrange tomatoes around chicken.
Finely process croutons in Manual Food Processor. Sprinkle evenly over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) in thickest part of breast and juices run clear. Remove chicken to clean Large Grooved Cutting Board; keep warm.
Add butter to baker. Using Salad Chopper, carefully chop tomatoes into coarse pieces. Return chicken to baker and serve.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 350 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 28 g