Use & Care
Save these instructions.
- • Adult supervision is required when using with children or persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge.
- • The blade is very sharp and can injure you.
- • Keep your fingers away from the blade when using and cleaning.
- • Keep out of children’s reach.
- • Ensure your hands and the handle are dry before use.
- • Always use on a dry, flat surface.
- • Not microwave- or oven-safe.
- • Do not use the vessel as a storage container for zest or juice.
- • Wash before using for the first time; dishwasher-safe when placed away from the heating element.
- • Recommend rinsing the vessel and zesting blade immediately after use. If handwashing, always clean zester with a sponge or cloth.
- • Over time and continued use, the vessel may become cloudy. This is considered normal and not covered under the guarantee.
USE AND CARE
- 1. Position the reamer on top of the vessel.
- 2. Center the halved fruit cut-side down over the reamer; press fruit down and turn to extract juice. Discard fruit.
- 3. Lift juicer by the handle to pour the desired amount of juice.
NOTE: Transfer the remaining juice to a separate container for storage; do not store in the vessel.
- 1. Position the zesting blade on top of the vessel with the blade side up.
- 2. With one hand gripping the handle of the juicer, hold fruit in the other hand and grate away from handle. When the white pith of the fruit is visible, rotate the fruit.
- 3. Remove the zest immediately.
NOTE: Do not store the zest in the vessel.
• One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to our website or the sales receipt for details.