Easy Skinny 'Rita
This quick and easy skinny margarita has fewer calories than your typical restaurant version. Using limeade makes it come together quickly too!
- 1 orange
- 2 limes, divided
- 4 cups (1 L) limeade juice
- 1-2 cups (250-500 mL) silver tequila
- Optional: extra limes and coarse sea salt for garnishing serving glasses
- Juice the orange and 1 lime using the Juicer.
- Thinly slice one lime.
- Add fruit juices, lime slices, limeade and tequila to Quick Stir Pitcher; plunge to mix.
If desired, use Drink Rimmer to garnish serving glasses. Juice extra lime; fill rimming tray with coarse sea salt. Moisten rim of glass by dipping into juicer tray, then transfer to salt and press glass rim firmly into tray, twisting as needed.
- 12 servings of 4 oz/125 mL
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 130, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 5 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 11 g, Protein 0 g
If limeade juice is not available, you can substitute with a frozen juice concentrate. Add the tequila to taste and desired strength.