Lemon Herb Chicken Ring
This ring is bursting with flavor, thanks to our Italian Seasoning Mix.
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 375°F. Coarsely chop chicken using Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife. Place chicken and bell pepper in Classic Batter Bowl. Chop parsley using Pizza Cutter. Zest lemon using Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Cut lemon into thin slices; cut slices in half and set aside for garnish.
Add 2 tablespoons of the parsley, lemon zest, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning mix to batter bowl; mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Grate Parmesan cheese using Rotary Grater. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Add remaining cheese to chicken mixture; mix well.
Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on Large Round Stone with Handles with wide ends 4 inches from edge of baking stone. (Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone.) Using Baker's Roller®, roll wide ends of dough toward center to create a 5-inch opening.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over dough in a continuous circle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring. (Filling will show.) Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over ring. Bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; garnish with lemon slices and remaining parsley.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 450, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 19 g, Sodium 740 mg, Fiber 0 g
If desired, 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked, can be substituted for the chopped cooked chicken.
If desired, 1 teaspoon Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the Italian Seasoning Mix.