Corned Beef and Cabbage
This simple corned beef and cabbage recipe is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day—or any day!
- Corned Beef & Vegetables
- 2–3 lbs. (1–1½ kg) corned beef brisket
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb. (450 g) small red potatoes (about 6), quartered
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix, divided
- ½ green cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 container (7.5 oz./212 g) chive & onion cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (60 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) prepared horseradish
- Trim any excess fat from the brisket and place it in the Deluxe Multi Cooker
Add the vegetables, water, and seasoning mix.
- Put on the Pressure Cooker Glass Lid and select the Slow Cook setting on LOW. Adjust the time to 8 hours and press the wheel to START.
- When 30 minutes remain on the timer, add the cabbage to the other ingredients, stir and replace the lid.
- When the timer is up, press CANCEL. Transfer the beef to a cutting board and slice the beef.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the sauce. Serve with the corned beef and vegetables.
- 8–10 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 380, Total Fat 27 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 1,860 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 5 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 23 g