Korean Bulgogi Tacos
As part of our rightovers series, @ourlovelypak shares a recipe for turning leftover bulgogi into tacos. Check out “Weeknight Rightovers Featuring Your Deluxe Air Fryer”
- 8 oz. (250 g) leftover Bulgogi Beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) red cabbage, sliced
- 2-3 limes, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup (60 mL) red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) cilantro, chopped
- 12 mini flour tortillas
- Store-bought or homemade chili-lime crema or Sriracha mayo
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) sesame seeds
First, heat up your leftover bulgogi.
Simply place your bulgogi in the Deluxe Air Fryer and heat on REHEAT for 5–10 minutes at 350°F (180°C)!
Add a little oil to a pan and heat over medium-low heat for 2–4 minutes. Heat up the tortillas in the pan until golden brown.
Once the bulgogi is done heating up, transfer to a serving bowl.
Add the bulgogi to your tortillas and top with the red cabbage, limes, red onion, and cilantro!
Don’t forget to drizzle your favorite sauce and garnish with sesame seeds, too (see cook’s tip)!
Bonus points if you add some kimchi, too!
A Community Kitchen Recipe
Recipes and photos created by friends of Pampered Chef