Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup crunchy-style peanut butter
- 3/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) chocolate morsels
Preheat oven to 375°F. Measure peanut butter, shortening and brown sugar into Classic Batter Bowl using Measure-All® Cup. Add granulated sugar, egg and vanilla; beat until thoroughly combined.
In Small Batter Bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture; mix well. Stir in chocolate morsels. Using Medium Scoop, drop batter 2 inches apart onto Rectangle Stone. Bake 10-15 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes; remove cookies to Stackable Cooling Rack to cool.
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies