Monster Munch Popcorn
Popcorn's gone Halloween, with candy corn, pretzels, and spooky-colored almond bark.
- ½ cup (125 mL) white or yellow popcorn kernels, divided
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt, divided
- 1½ cups (375 mL) mini pretzel twists, divided
- ½ cup (125 mL) bear-shaped honey or chocolate graham snacks, divided
- ½ cup (125 mL) lightly salted, dry roasted peanuts (optional), divided
- ½ cup (125 mL) candy corn, divided
- ½ cup (125 mL) candy coated chocolate pieces
- 2 oz (60 g) vanilla-flavored almond bark
- Purple concentrated food gel (optional)
Add ¼ cup (50 mL) popcorn kernels into the Microwavable Popcorn Maker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2–2½ minutes. Place the popcorn in the Large Serving Bowl, being careful not to add unpopped kernels. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp (1 mL) of the salt.
- Top popcorn with half of the: pretzels, graham snacks, peanuts, candy corn, and chocolate candy.
Place almond bark in 1-cup (250 mL) Silicone Prep Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving 30–60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds until the bark is melted and smooth. Add food coloring until the desired color is reached.
Pour half of the melted bark into the Chocolate Drizzler. Drizzle over the popcorn mixture.
- Microwave the remaining popcorn kernels. Add popcorn to the bowl and sprinkle with the remaining salt. Top with remaining pretzels, graham snacks, peanuts, candy corn, and chocolate candy. Drizzle with the remaining almond bark.
- Let stand 5–10 minutes or refrigerate until set.
- 15 servings servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving (about 1 cup/250 mL servings): Calories 160, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 14 g, Protein 3 g
You can change up the color of the melted chocolate depending on the season or holiday!