Large Mummy Cookie Pizza
Mmm, mmm! A dessert pizza just like mummy used to make.
- 1 pkg (1lb,14 oz/860 g) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (value size)
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 container (16 oz or 453 g) canned vanilla frosting, divided
- 2 large gum drops or mega candy-coated chocolate candies
- Black decorating gel
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Bake 18–21 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from the oven. Let stand at least 30 minutes or until cooled.
Spread ⅔ cup (150 mL) of the frosting over the cooled cookie to within ½" (1 cm) of the edge. Meanwhile, place cookies into the Manual Food Processor and process until finely chopped. Sprinkle evenly with cookie crumbs.
Fill the Decorator Bag, fitted with the ribbon tip with the remaining frosting.
- To decorate a mummy face, pipe “bandages” in a random pattern, being careful to keep an opening for the “eyes” about 3” (7.5 cm) down from one edge of the stone.
- Flatten each gum drop with the Baker’s Roller®. Pipe a small amount of frosting on the bottom of the gum drop and place gum drops on the cookie as “eyes” of the mummy. Squeeze a dot of decorating gel in the center of each gum drop.
To serve, carefully cut into 16 wedges with the Pizza & Crust Cutter. Wipe cutting wheel clean in between slicing for easier cutting. (This helps prevent the frosting from sticking.)
- 16 servings servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 wedge): Calories 400, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 58 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 42 g, Protein 3 g