Large Mummy Cookie Pizza
Mmm, mmm! A dessert pizza just like mummy used to make.
- 1 pkg (1lb,14 oz/860 g) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (value size)
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 container (16 oz or 453 g) canned vanilla frosting, divided
- 2 large gum drops or mega candy-coated chocolate candies
- Black decorating gel
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Press and roll the cookie dough to the edges of the Large Round Stone .
- Bake 18–21 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from the oven. Let stand at least 30 minutes or until cooled.
- Spread ⅔ cup (150 mL) of the frosting over the cooled cookie to within ½" (1 cm) of the edge. Sprinkle evenly with cookie crumbs.
Fill the Decorator Bag, fitted with the ribbon tip with the remaining frosting.
- To decorate a mummy face, pipe “bandages” in a random pattern, being careful to keep an opening for the “eyes” about 3” (7.5 cm) down from one edge of the stone.
- Flatten each gum drop with the Baker’s Roller®. Pipe a small amount of frosting on the bottom of the gum drop and place gum drops on the cookie as “eyes” of the mummy. Squeeze a dot of decorating gel in the center of each gum drop.
- To serve, carefully cut into 16 wedges. Wipe cutting wheel clean in between slicing for easier cutting. (This helps prevent the frosting from sticking.)
- 16 servings servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 wedge): Calories 400, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 58 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 42 g, Protein 3 g