Avocado PeelerItem Number 1256
Stainless steel beveled edges slice avocados in half. Curved tip removes seed and guides blade around skin to remove flesh in one motion.
A smooth stainless steel blade glides through the flesh of avocados; the curved tip easily removes pits. An ergonomic handle is perfectly contoured for your hand. Great for peaches, kiwi and cantaloupe, too. 4" blade. Dishwasher-safe.
Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe.
- With long edge of blade, slice avocado lengthwise around seed. Gently twist halves in opposite directions to separate.
- Slide curved end of blade under seed and lift to remove from flesh.
- To separate skin from flesh, start at the avocado's narrow end. Gently slide curved end of blade between skin and flesh, working around entire half until flesh is loosened. Remove flesh.
- If desired, flesh can be sliced or diced in skin using the Peeler. This is perfect for salads or salsa!
- For best results, use ripe semi-soft avocados.
- Can also be used to half and pit peaches, remove mushroom stems or even remove kiwi flesh from tough skin.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in Taiwan
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.