Avocado PeelerItem Number 1256
Stainless steel beveled edges slice avocados in half. Curved tip removes seed and guides blade around skin to remove flesh in one motion.
A smooth stainless steel blade glides through the flesh of avocados; the curved tip easily removes pits. An ergonomic handle is perfectly contoured for your hand. Great for peaches, kiwi and cantaloupe, too. 4" blade. Dishwasher-safe.
Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe.
- With long edge of blade, slice avocado lengthwise around seed. Gently twist halves in opposite directions to separate.
- Slide curved end of blade under seed and lift to remove from flesh.
- To separate skin from flesh, start at the avocado's narrow end. Gently slide curved end of blade between skin and flesh, working around entire half until flesh is loosened. Remove flesh.
- If desired, flesh can be sliced or diced in skin using the Peeler. This is perfect for salads or salsa!
- For best results, use ripe semi-soft avocados.
- Can also be used to half and pit peaches, remove mushroom stems or even remove kiwi flesh from tough skin.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in Taiwan