- Align holes in legs with holes in top of board. Using 1¼" (3-cm) screws, screw top board into legs.
- Place plugs in holes in surface of top board. Gently hammer plugs until flush with surface.
- Turn board over. Slide ½" (1.3-cm) screws into bottom of feet. Screw into bottom of legs.
- Easy assembly-kit includes three wood pieces (one top and two legs), four screws (1¼"/3 cm), four screws (½"/1.3 cm), four wooden plugs and four rubber feet.
- Top surface is water sealed with a food-grade safe sealant.
- Kiln dried to reduce moisture in wood, which prevents warping.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in USA