Italian Roasted Vegetables
- 1 pound (450 g) unpeeled red potatoes (3-4 medium)
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large yellow summer squash
- 1 large zucchini
- 8 ounces (250 g) fresh large mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise using Crinkle Cutter; cut each half lengthwise into 1-inch-wide wedges. Cut carrots diagonally into 2-inch lengths. Cut summer squash and zucchini into 2-inch pieces. Cut mushrooms in half.
Place vegetables in large bowl; toss with oil. Press garlic over vegetables using Garlic Press. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper; toss to coat evenly.
Spread vegetables in single layer on Large Bar Pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 170, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 3 g
Italian Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the Italian seasoning.