Fruit Salad with Yogurt
This creamy fruit salad combines all the best flavors of summer for a refreshing snack, side dish, or dessert.
- 2 cups (500 mL) strawberries, stemmed
- 2 cups (500mL) red or green grapes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup (250 mL) blueberries
- 1 can (15 oz/425 g) mandarin oranges, liquid drained and reserved
- 2 bananas, peeled
- ¾ cup (175 mL) 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) reserved mandarin orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- Slice the strawberries, grapes, and kiwis with the Cup Slicer. Add to a mixing bowl.
- Add the blueberries and drained mandarin oranges. Toss gently to combine.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the cut fruit into the On-the-Go 2-qt. (1.9-L) Serving Bowl. Just before serving, cut the bananas with the Cup Slicer and add to the bowl, then pour the dressing over the fruit and toss gently to combine.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 10 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugars 23 g (includes 2 g added sugar), Protein 4 g
If you’re making your fruit salad ahead of time, store the cut fruit in the refrigerator and add the dressing and banana just before serving.