Mini Spinach "Lasagna" Squares
- 4 oz (125 g) part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 cup/250 mL grated), divided
- 1 oz (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup/50 mL grated)
- 1 pkg (10 oz or 300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained (see Cook’s Tip)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) marinara sauce, divided
- 24 small (approx 1½-2-in./4-5-cm squares) frozen cheese ravioli (12 oz/350 g)
Using Medium Scoop, place one rounded scoop of spinach mixture on top of each ravioli. Top with another ravioli. Spoon remaining marinara sauce over each ravioli and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- 6 servings of 2 "lasagna" squares
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving (2 “lasagna” squares): Calories 180, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 500 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 10 g
Blot excess moisture from spinach with several layers of paper towels on lid of Classic Batter Bowl.
The frozen ravioli fit just right in the Brownie Pan. Place them directly in the wells…no thawing necessary!