- 2 packages (9 ounces each) uncooked cheese-filled refrigerated ravioli
- 1 jar (16 ounces) white Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 slices bacon, diced, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil leaves
- Ground black pepper to taste
Cook ravioli according to package directions in (4-qt.) Casserole; drain in large Stainless Mesh Colander. Return ravioli to casserole; keep warm.
Heat pasta sauce and milk in (2-qt.) Saucepan over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Pour sauce over ravioli. Add bacon and basil; stir gently. Season to taste with black pepper. Serve immediately.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 540, Total Fat 38 g, Saturated Fat 13 g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 16 g, Sodium 1070 mg, Fiber 2 g