It’s so easy to put together a fun and tasty dinner for your kids when they don’t want to have what mom and dad are eating for dinner.
- 2 oz. (60 g) rigatoni (¾ cup175 mL)
- 1¼ cups cups (300 mL) water
- ½ bell pepper
- ½ oz. (15 g) turkey pepperoni (8–10 slices)
- ½ cup (125 mL) marinara sauce
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1 oz. (30 g) Parmesan cheese (about ½ cup/125 mL grated)
Combine the pasta and water in the Microwave Pasta Cooker. Cover with the lid and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Finely chop the bell pepper with the Food Chopper. Stack the pepperoni slices and cut them into thin strips.
Remove the bowl from the microwave and add the remaining ingredients. Cook, covered, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave and let stand 2-3 minutes.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 430, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 1,000 mg, Carbohydrate 57 g, Fiber 6 g, Sugars 12 g, Protein 22 g