Creamy Spinach & Mushroom Penne
You won’t believe this creamy, flavor-packed pasta is made in the microwave!
- 2 oz. (60 g) penne (⅔/150 mL)
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) water
- 3 oz. (90 g) white mushrooms (about 4)
- ½ oz. (15 g) fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) half-and-half
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh baby spinach leaves
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) Garlic Rub
Combine the pasta and water in the Microwave Pasta Cooker. Cover with the lid and microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Remove the bowl from the microwave and drain the remaining water with the lid. Add the remaining ingredients. Microwave, covered, for 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave and let it stand for 2–3 minutes.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 51 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 17 g