Whether you need a quick dinner or lunch at the office, this recipe is easy to prepare and seriously satisfying.
- 2 oz. (60 g) rotini (⅔/150 mL)
- 1¼ cups (300 mL) water
- ½ link precooked Italian chicken sausage
- ½ cup (125 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz. (60 g) mozzarella balls (about ¼ cup/50 mL packed)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Garlic & Herb Rub
- ½ tbsp (5 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh basil, thinly sliced
Combine the pasta and water in the Microwave Pasta Cooker. Cover with the lid and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Cut the sausage, tomatoes, and mozzarella with the Quick Slice. Set the mozzarella aside.
Combine the rub and oil in a small bowl.
Remove the bowl from the microwave. Add the sausage, tomatoes, and rub mixture, and cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave. Top with mozzarella and basil. Let it stand for 2–3 minutes.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 500, Total Fat 24 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 420 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 25 g