Smoked Turkey Quesadilla Stack
No one will ever know how incredibly quick and easy this entrée is to prepare.
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 ounces deli smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Co-Jack cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon snipped fresh cilantro or parsley, divided
- Salsa (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Thinly slice bell pepper and onion with Vario-Slicer. In (10-in.) Sauté Pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat 1 to 3 minutes or until shimmering. Add bell pepper, onion, chili powder and cumin; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat. On Medium Round Stone with Handles, layer 1 tortilla, half of the turkey, 1/2 cup of the cheese, 1 tablespoon of the cilantro and half of the vegetable mixture; repeat layers. Top with the remaining tortilla. Using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush, brush top lightly with oil. Bake 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted and top begins to brown. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Continue baking 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges with Pizza Cutter; serve with salsa, if desired.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Approximately 300 calories and 17 grams of fat per serving
Oven-roasted turkey breast may be substituted for the smoked turkey, if desired.