Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Skillet
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups instant long-grain white rice
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Season chicken breasts with salt, 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper and paprika. Heat oil in (12-in.) Skillet over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add chicken breasts; cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from Skillet; keep warm.
Add milk, soup, broccoli and remaining black pepper to Skillet; mix well. Bring to a boil; stir in rice. Top with chicken; cover with lid. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove Skillet from heat. Sprinkle cheese over chicken and rice. Cover with lid; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 480, Fat 15 g, Sodium 1020 mg, Dietary Fiber 3 g