Raspberry Tequila Sangria
- 2 oranges, divided
- 3 limes, divided
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 6 cups (1.5 L) ice
- 1 bag (10-12 oz) frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) silver tequila
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) triple sec
- 1 bottle (750 mL) pink champagne or sparkling wine
- 4 cups (1 L) chilled lemon-lime soda
Juice one orange and two limes to measure 1/4 cup (50 mL) juice each.
Combine juices and sugar in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Thinly slice remaining orange and lime.
Add ice, juice mixture, orange and lime slices, raspberries, tequila and triple sec to Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher; stir. Add champagne and soda. Place lid on pitcher and plunge gently.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 220, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 2 g
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving:
2 fruit (2 carb)