Creamy, delicious, fresh, and free of preservatives and additives. Plus, you can customize to fit your dietary needs. Perfect for cereal, baking, or drinking.
- ½ cup (125 mL) rolled oats
- 1 cup (250 mL) water for soaking
- 4 cups (1 L) water for blending
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) agave (optional seasoning)
- ½ tsp (2 mL) vanilla (optional seasoning)
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) salt (optional seasoning)
Soak the rolled oats in the soaking water for 30 minutes.
Add the rolled oats, blending water, and seasonings to the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Replace and lock the lid. Turn the wheel to select the ALT MILK setting; press the wheel to start.
Strain the mixture through the strainer bag into a bowl and chill before serving.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (1 cup/250 mL): Calories 20, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 2 g, Protein 2 g
Do not drain the soaking liquid. You will add the soaking water to the pitcher as well as the oats.
Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.