Creamy, delicious, fresh, and free of preservatives and additives. Plus, you can customize to fit your dietary needs. Perfect for cereal, baking, or drinking.
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsalted raw almonds
- 2 cups (500 mL) water for soaking
- 5 cups (1.25 L) water for blending
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) agave (optional seasoning)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla (optional seasoning)
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) salt (optional seasoning)
Soak the almonds in the soaking water for four hours.
Drain and rinse the almonds.
Add the almonds, blending water, and seasonings to the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Replace and lock the lid. Turn the wheel to select the ALT MILK setting; press the wheel to start.
Strain the mixture through the strainer bag into a bowl and chill before serving.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (1 cup/250 mL): Calories 80, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 2 g, Protein 2 g
Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.