Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
It’s the best parts of a caramel apple in a rich, creamy adult beverage.
- 1 oz. (30 mL) cinnamon brown sugar simple syrup (see cook's tip)
- 2 oz. (60 mL) bourbon
- 1 oz. (30 mL) half & half
- 4 oz. (125 mL) apple cider
- 2 cups (500 mL) ice, divided
- Optional: apple slices, cinnamon stick, caramel
Add the simple syrup, bourbon, half & half, and cider to the large cup of the Cocktail Shaker.
Add 1 cup (250 mL) of the ice to the large cup, seal the shaker, and shake vigorously.
To serve, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) of caramel to the bottom of a chilled glass and fill with ice. Use the Cocktail Strainer to strain into the glass. Garnish the glass with an apple slice, drizzle of caramel, and a cinnamon stick.
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Simple Syrup:
- ½ cup (125 mL) light brown sugar
- ⅛ (0.5 mL) ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (125 mL) water
- 1. Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, uncovered, over medium heat.
- 2. When the sugar dissolves, remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let the syrup stand for 10 minutes.
- 3. Let the syrup cool completely before using. Store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.