Everything Citrus Infused Water
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
|Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher||1 lime, sliced |
1 lemon, sliced
1 orange, sliced
|Quick-Stir® Pitcher||½ lime, sliced |
½ lemon, sliced
½ orange, sliced
|Infusion Water Bottle||2 lime slices, halved |
2 lemon slices, halved
2 orange slices, halves
- Cut the orange, lime and lemon in half using the Coated Utility Knife.
- Use the Juicer to juice one half of each of the fruits. Pour the juices into the Quick-Stir® Pitcher.
- Slice the other half of the citrus fruits into thin slices and add to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with water to the 2-qt line. Plunge to combine and then top with ice. Serve immediately or refrigerate to chill.
- 8 servings of 1 cup (25mL)
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 cup / 250 mL): Calories 15, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 2 g, Protein 0 g
Juicing the fruit helps to infuse the flavor quicker. If desired, fresh mint leaves can also be added.